Questions about this Policy can be submitted via email@example.com
Processing of Personal Data
Intersafe may process the following Personal Data:
- Contact details, including, but not limited to, your name, address, place of residence, postal code, (mobile) phone number and email address;
- Product specific data, including, but not limited to, optical measurement information, size and measurements information;
- Job title and functions, gender and date of birth;
- Application details, including, but not limited to, your work history, your education history, your CV and other information dependent on the role you are applying for.
Additionally, Intersafe may also process certain data, such as URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the data and time of your visit to our Website.
How the personal data is collected
Intersafe may collect Personal Data, because you provide this Personal Data to Intersafe. For example, to enable us to enter in an agreement with you, to provide you with information about our products and/or services, by filling in forms on the Website and online product ordering applications, responding to a marketing campaign or competition, subscribing to our newsletter and applying for one of our vacancies on the Website.
Purposes of data processing
Personal data is processed by Intersafe for the purpose of entering into and executing agreements relating to the products and services that Intersafe delivers and for managing resulting relationships, including performing activities aimed at increasing the customer base.
If a Visitor fills in a contact or subscription form on the Website, Online ordering platform, or sends an e-mail to Intersafe, then the data sent is retained for as long as is necessary in order to respond to and deal with the form or e-mail in full, depending on the nature of the form or the content of the e-mail.
Data subject rights
You are entitled to exercise certain rights, such as the right of access, rectification and erasure of your Personal Data processed by Intersafe. If you wish to exercise (one of) these rights, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying "Access/Rectify/Erase personal data" as the subject. Intersafe will respond within four weeks to your request. If Intersafe denies your request, Intersafe will explain why and inform you on your rights.
If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled or the way Intersafe processes your Personal Data, you can raise a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Click behaviour and visit data
If the Visitor uses (the ordering options on) the Website, data specified by Intersafe is digitally stored and processed, including the Visitor’s search, click and ordering behaviour. Intersafe may also use the Visitor’s personal data for the following purposes: (1) to contact the Visitor, (2) to improve the products, services and provision of Information to the Visitor (e.g. market research), (3) to administer product sales effectively, (4) to keep the Visitor informed of products or services that may interest the Visitor (if the Visitor has permitted Intersafe to do so), (5) to settle any disputes. This data is not supplied to third parties without the Visitor’s prior consent.
Intersafe offers a newsletter with which Intersafe aims to inform and inspire Visitors and other interested parties with industry news, services and related matters. Your e-mail address shall only be added to the list of subscribers with your explicit consent. Every newsletter contains a link enabling you to unsubscribe. Details of the subscribers to the newsletter are not provided to third parties.
Intersafe may use the following cookies:
- Essential and functional cookies, which are necessary in order for you to move around the service as you request and allow us to use certain features of the service in accordance with the choices that you make. For these cookies, consent is not required.
- Analytical cookies, which are necessary to help us provide you with a better user experience for you based on optimizing the services and constantly optimizing the features and performance. For these cookies, consent is no required.
- Pages on this Website may contain electronic images referred to as Web Beacons and also sometimes referred to as single-pixel gifs or clear gifs. The Web Beacons may be used to assist in delivering cookies throughout our Website to track the number of users and Website activity tracking purposes.
Intersafe may change this Policy at any time and without further notice. Such modified Policy take effect from the time they are placed on the Website. Intersafe will always make an effort to place the latest version of the Policy on this webpage so that you can always consult them here.
Questions and right of access and correction
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data by Intersafe, or if you wish to inspect or amend your personal data, please contact Intersafe by e-mail: email@example.com