Strategic Business Development Support – CEO Office
Are you searching for an interesting summer job or a traineeship? Are you interested in Strategic Business Development and do you want to improve your skills? Intersafe is looking for Strategic Development Support.
Intersafe Netherlands BV – part of the Lyreco Group – is the recognized leader in the field of personal protective equipment such as hearing protection, safety glasses respiratory protection and clothing.
Next to delivering personal protection equipment we support our customers in their health & safety policy through training, consultancy and research. We distinguish ourselves in the market with customers in innovative ways, to find unique solutions for safety issues.
This added value allows customers to see us as the partner for safe and healthy working conditions for both industrial and office workplace.
We work every day to further build the success of our growing organization.
We invest in the growth and development of our staff, because we see them as the key success factor of our company.
What are you going to do?
For our department Strategic Development Department CEO we are looking for a Strategic Development Support. You will be asked to work on the content preparation for our PPE sales best practices. A framework has already been defined by our CEO and CCO to support you in the execution of the next steps of the project.
You will be guided by our CEO and our Business Development Manager.
• You are currently following a master’s degree (2nd year and up)
• Preferably near native English or C1 level or higher
• You have a SMART approach
• You bring knowledge of Agile
• You have good writing skills
• You bring analytic and synthesis skills
What do we offer?
- A challenging position to learn and develop;
- Excellent salary;
- The possibly to fulfill this job as a summer job or traineeship;
- We have 32 days annual leave;
- Possibilities for personal growth in a continuous changing environment;
- Guidance from your colleague Business Development Manager and work closely together with the CEO of the company;
- Excellent benefits.
Are you interested? Send us your CV to our corporate recruiter Anuska Chitaroe.
Want to know more? Please, contact her at 06-537 296 82.