Sustainability intern – internship
Internship | Do you have a passion for sustainability and looking for an internship? We are looking for a Master Student Intern for a project in Sustainability Assessment and Environmental Impact. Intersafe wishes to develop a method to eco-label PPE’s. This Eco-label should validate a better performance on environmental aspects.
Intersafe has a strong focus on offering products to the market that are proven to be environmentally friendly during the entire life cycle. We wish to responsibly deal with materials and resources in partnership with our suppliers.
Because there is no labelling of green products on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Intersafe wishes to develop a method to eco-label PPE’s. This Eco-label should validate a better performance on environmental aspects based on Sustainability Assessment Methods (e.g. via Life Cycle Assessment).
For this project, the Intersafe Purchasing Department is looking for a SUSTAINABILITY INTERN to join our team for a 4 to 6 months period. This assignment can be done either as internship or as part of a graduation project.
As a Sustainability Intern, you will assess the rationale of an eco-labelling system of our PPE’s and develop a PPE classification system to structurally and successfully implement this initiative in the whole organization. You will work together closely with our Purchasing Department and our Suppliers.
- Currently completing a master in Sustainability/Environmental Management Purchase/Procurement Management or a similar degree
- A strong drive for sustainability principles and practices
- Technical research experience, preferably in Life Cycle Assessment
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Intermediate level proficiency using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Applicants are expected to be self starters and work relatively independently
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to Desirée van Kalken (HR Officer). Email: email@example.com. For more information about the internship you can contact Kevin Vlasblom (Purchasing department) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +31 (0)6 108 88 779.