upgrade ERP system
Over the past few months we internally have been preparing for an upgrade of our ERP system. This upgrade will enable us to further increase our performance in the future. The conversion to the new version of the ERP system will temporarily affect the placing of orders and deliveries from our warehouse
How are we going to make that happen?
- The upgrade will take place from Friday 27 until Monday 30 September 2019. The warehouse and pick-up-point will be closed during this period.
- Orders that have been processed before Thursday 26 September 14h30, if in stock, will be delivered the next day. To prevent you having any stock issues, we recommend to increase and place your orders at the beginning of week 39.
- It is expected the ERP system can be used again and deliveries can be resumed between Tuesday 1 and Wednesday 2 October.
- During the upgrade from Friday 27 to Monday 30 September 2019, you can continue to place your orders via e-mail, EDI, Employee Safety Manager or myppepackage; you will receive the order confirmation as soon as the upgrade is completed.
- This does not apply to the webshop (shop.intersafe.eu); it is expected that it can be used again in the course of Wednesday 2 October.
If you have any comments or questions regarding the above, you can contact our Customer Service department or your trusted account manager, even during the upgrade. Thank you for your understanding.