The unique CE certified fall arrest solution
The 1.25 m ISO Container Fall Arrest Post provides an increased height anchorage point. When used in combination with a Nano-Lok™ SRL, in case of fall, free fall will be greatly reduced and the required clearance will be minimal at 1.8 m. Even while working from the height of a single container the ISO Post and Nano-Lok™ combination will allow for a safe working environment. This would not be the case with traditional methods of connecting at the surface level of the container.
The installation of the Post is very simple:
- Open the Post clamp arms
- Insert Post into ISO container corner casting
- Close clamp arms
- Once installed the post is a fully certified CE EN 795 Class B anchorage point
The SRL connects to the Post, through a big sized D Ring, which ensures the SRL hook won’t be cross-loaded in the event of a fall. The carrying handle allows for convenient transportation and installation.
The ISO Container Post is certified to the latest update of the EN 795 standard: version 2012.
The unique CE certified fall arrest solution:
- Compatible with all ISO certified containers
- Provides an elevated anchorage point reducing fall clearance requirements
- Ensures total fall protection solution, even while working on a single container
- No tools or container modification required
Applications: Any application requiring workers to be on the top of an ISO Container: inspection, repair, maintenance, equipment fitting (refrigeration):
- Container rental companies
- Sea freight companies
- Offshore Platform
- Inspection / Maintenance companies