Replacing filters has never been easier
Are you a safety officer who works in an industrial environment? Then you are certainly dealing with employees who change jobs to a less loud or noisy work environment while still in need of custom made hearing protection (CMHP).
Situations such as these call for the Elacin Filter Box, a compact and self to compile box, with which currently used RC filters can be quickly replaced with a different RC filter type.
All depending on the new work situation and prevailing noise level. Replacing filters has never been easier.
Situations in which filter change may be appropriate
- Filters attenuate too much or too little for specific noise level
and work environment.
- Current filters are lost, broken or damaged.
- Workers are re-assigned to a workplace with a different noise level.
- Time saving: simple exchange of filter types, depending the situation
and noise level
- Easy: on-site filter replacement – no more after service, hearing protection
direct available after filter change without intervention by Elacin
- Flexible filter selection: only buy the filters you want
- Cost efficient: only buy the quantities you need
- Sustainable: in sturdy leave-at-your-desk-box
Content Filter Box Elacin RC – the Next Generation
The Elacin Filter Box is offered in combination with Elacin RC filters. Depending on the prevailing sound levels, you only buy the filters you want – choose from 7 types – and the quantities you need. One box allows for a minimum of 6 filter sets and a maximum of 30 filter sets and includes a filter exchange tool and clear instruction.
Contact: Your Customer Service employee
The Netherlands: T +31 (0)78 618 14 00 or E firstname.lastname@example.org
Belgium: T +32 (0)15 423 320 or E email@example.com
Or contact us via contactform.